This has got to be better than the Chiefs winning the Superbowl!
Essentially, Mar 18 can be summarized as:
- 5 am: Sching waking up at screaming: 'Hon, My water broke!'
- 6 am: Arrived at hospital after panick-packing the hospital bags(we are supposed to do it this weekend)
- 8 am: Told to go home for 8 hours as the cervix is not dilated enough
- 11 pm: Contractions are so bad that Sching cannot open her eyes.
- 12 pm: Back to the hospital again - and there is no way we are leaving
- 2 pm: Epidural administered; suddenly labour seems better.
- 6 pm: Hey, cervix is ready - Baby Kay wants to be born
- 7ish pm: We officially welcome Baby Kay to the world.