Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Holidays from the Lims


Wishing all a happy new year...

It's been nice having friends over for the holidays but also makes us miss our families more.

Kay has suddenly grown into a little lady. I think it's mainly her hair that's changed her image drastically. It frames her face nicely now and she looks more like a girl. So I took this opportunity to put her in dresses....and I must say she looks pretty cute.

Expressing her independence and her views quite a lot ...our little Kay is a pretty bossy little toddler. Her favourite thing to do is to ask people to "sit" on her little red chairs when they come over to our place. Uncle Paul was one of the 'victims'. That day she took my breath away when she said "bless you" when I sneezed. She is 'taking care' of her mommy now...how nice. After the holidays, she also learned a new word : "chocolate".

Here are some snapshots of friends who made our holiday special.