Friday, July 15, 2011

Question & Answer






















Gotta love the 4 year old toddler and all their questions. I will start this post and come back to it every time I come across something that Kay said that is cute, funny, heart-warming or frustrating. We are really enjoying this summer together so far, so there will be lots of conversations to document here. The busy Strawberry Festival weekend just passed with lotsa fun with friends in the neighbourhood, sun, horse-riding and splashing in the pool.

"Why is our nose between our eyes ?"
Hmmm...i told her that she wouldn't want it on her back as she would smell her poo every time she went to the toilet. Granny Lyn said: "So we can see it better ... one eye for each side of it :-)"

"Mum, I love you so much i don't know what to say". The version earlier yesterday was
"Mum, I love you so much but I don't know why..." ....Just melts your heart.

Me:"Kay, why are you taking so long in the toilet?"
Kay: "Cos' I have a lot of poo !"

Kay just wet the sofa after her nap, got scolded by me.
"Sorry i peed on the couch, accidents happen".

"Why do men pee from their belly buttons?"

"argh hahaha ... " Kay at 4, has the loudest fake laugh ever !

"Find me, mum!" ... constantly playing hide and seek (at least 20 times a day)

"Let me tell you my plan today" ... one of her usual lines when she wakes up in the morning.
Her plan usual starts with waking up, brushing teething, washing her face, going to pee, change her clothes, have breakfast, then go to her nanny's place. But it takes her 10 mins to tell me her plan before we can start doing anything.

"Where are we going?" ... if I make a turn that is not in the usual route, she needs to know where we are going.

"Mum I don't want you to grow old" ... when she sees an old lady on the streets.